Our Wild Caught Patagonian Toothfish is rich in oil and good in texture. Great for different cooking methods i.e. pan frying, steaming with ginger and spring onion etc.
For best quality, suggest to defrost product in 0-4oC fridge 24 hours before cooking. Products must be fully cooked before consumption.
Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certification has been granted to this toothfish by Consolidated Fisheries Ltd. (CFL).
Patagonian Toothfish has no fishy smell, it is relatively simple. You don't need to put a lot of seasonings to cook a very delicious dish, and the toothfish fins meat has a different taste than the other fish fins meat. More suitable for people whole pursuing a healthy lifestyle.
Steamed toothfish fins meat with shallot
1. Defrost the product in 0-4C refrigerator the day before cooking, which will ensure the best quality of the product.
2. Prepare chopped green onion and choose your own soy sauce
3. Steam the toothfish for 8 minutes.
4. Then sprinkle soy sauce (depends on your own taste) and sprinkle with chopped green onion.
Pan-fried toothfish fins meat
1. Put a little olive oil on the flat frying pan.
2. Wait for the oil to heat up and put the toothfish fins meat on the pan.
3. Slowly fry until golden on both sides (about 4-5 minutes on each side)